lunedì 21 marzo 2016

NEW MINIATURES - A bottles rack & a bottle drainer



Here I am after another creative Sunday . I have to thank my friend Anna (click on her name to see her website) for this : she hosted me , together with our friend Cinzia, and we spent a whole afternoon working on miniatures .

Eccomi qui dopo un'altra Domenica creativa. Devo ringraziare la mia amica Anna (cliccate sul suo nome per vedere il suo sito) per questo: mi ha ospitata, insieme alla nostra amica Cinzia, ed abbiamo passato un intero pomeriggio a lavorare alla nostre miniature.

Those of you who follow me on Ig or Fb will surely seen the photos I posted yesterday ...
But today I want to show not only what I have done , but also the original to which I was inspired .

Chi di voi mi segue su Ig o Fb avrà visto di sicuro le foto che ho postato ieri...
Oggi però vi voglio mostrare non solo ciò che ho fatto, ma anche l'originale a cui mi sono ispirata.

Here's my first creation : a bottles rack . For years, I want to make one , and finally came the opportunity to do so . I surch some photos on Pinterest and I found the one I show below .

Ecco la mia prima creazione: un cestello porta bottiglie. Sono anni che desidero farne uno e finalmente è arrivata l'occasione per farlo. Ho cercato un po' di foto in Pinterest ed ho trovato quello che vi mostro qui di seguito.





To make it I used scrapbooking paper , because it is a materia I love working . For the painting I followed a tutorial from We love miniatures , which I invite you to visit because it’s a very nice website and the videos on youtube are very useful .

Per realizzarlo ho usato del cartoncino da scrapbooking, perchè è un materiale che adoro lavorare. Per la verniciatura ho seguito un tutorial di We love miniatures, che vi invito a visitare perchè ha un sito molto carino e dei video su youtube molto utili.
It took me most of the afternoon , it's not perfect , but I would say that as a prototype is fine . I have to improve not only the final effect , but also the structure . I hope to make other very soon.

Ci ho messo buona parte del pomeriggio, non è perfetto, ma direi che come prototipo va bene. Devo perfezionare non solo l'effetto finale, ma anche la struttura. Spero di riuscire a farne altri a breve.




As noted it’s not right like the original , because the lateral ties are less and I did not create the circles dividers . I'll see if I can get them in the next .

Come notate non è identico all'originale, perchè le fascette laterali sono di meno e non ho creato i 6 cerchi divisori. Vedrò se nei prossimi riuscirò a farli. 

The second item I created, another one I love so mucch, it’s a drains bottles ( I'm not sure how to call it ) . Again I search some ideas in Pinterest and I found one that I love. For lack of time I tried to speed up the building process, so I can’t say it’s a good work .

Il secondo oggetto che ho creato è un'altra mia fissazione: lo scola bottiglie (non sono sicura si chiami così). Anche in questo caso ho cercato un po' di idee in Pinterest e ne ho trovata una che adoro. Per mancanza di tempo ho cercato di velocizzare il processo di realizzazione, per cui non si può certo dire che sia un lavoro preciso.




What do you think? Now I will have to choose where to place these my last creations . For now I lean on the porch but I think of something else for them ...

I hope you like them!

Cosa ne pensate? Ora dovrò decidere dove posizionare queste mie ultime creazioni. Per ora le ho appoggiate sotto il portico ma ho in mente altro per loro...
Spero vi piacciano!




14 commenti:

  1. Son preciosas las dos piezas!! el pota-botellas muy útil y el otro muy decorativo!!!
    Besos.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Both pieces are great! I love your bottle rack. Thanks for the link.
    Hugs, Drora

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks to you for following my blog!
      Hope to have you soon here, again!
      Hugs

      Elimina
  3. A mí me encantan, se ven maravillosos en la foto!
    Son una estupenda interpretación del original! :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You are really kind Zulueta!
      I will try to make some changing, for doing them better.
      Hugs

      Elimina
  4. Che belli! Troverai un posto perfetto dove metterli.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ciao Fabiola!
      Grazie mille...sono contenta che ti piacciano.
      Ieri ho totalmente rinnovato la cucina e pensavo di metterli li, ma ormai mi sono così abituata a vedrrli sotto il portico, che cambiargli posto sará dura!
      baci...a presto!

      Elimina
  5. I think they are wonderful! And who would know they are made of paper??? The painting is very deceiving...;0) because it looks like metal to me! The designs are lovely, and I like them on your porch... they look very "fresh" and country style!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi daydreamer!
      Thanks for your kind words...
      Finally I like them on the porch too! Can't think changing place!
      See you soon!
      Hugs

      Elimina
  6. Risposte
    1. Dear Mercedes, what a pleasure having you on my blog!!
      I'm really happy you like my last creations...I love do much yours!
      A big hug!

      Elimina
  7. Risposte
    1. Dear Fabulously Small,
      Thanks for visiting my blog ad thanks for your kind words!
      See you soon on the web!
      Hugs

      Elimina